Cinnamon-Pecan Pull Apart (Party Size)
Write a review
- 1 1/2
- cups chopped pecans
- 1 1/3
- cups packed brown sugar
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- cup sour cream
- teaspoons maple flavor or vanilla
- cans (13 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease two 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or two 10-inch angel food (tube cake) pan (pan must not have a removable bottom). In large bowl, mix all ingredients except cinnamon rolls and icing.
- 2 Separate cans of dough into 16 rolls; cut each into quarters. Add dough pieces to pecan mixture; toss gently to coat. Spoon half of the mixture into each pan.
- 3 Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate. Spread with icing. Serve warm.
- Like raisins? Add about 1/2 cup raisins or golden raisins to the pecan mixture.
- Use tongs for neat and easy buffet self-service.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/