Cinnamon Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe
Write a review
- 1-3/4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Tone's® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup hot milk when you want a cup ...
- In a large bowl, combine the milk powder, sugar, creamer, cocoa and cinnamon. Add the marshmallows; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons hot chocolate mix in hot milk. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups mix (18 servings).
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/