Candy Corn Fudge
Write a review
- 1 bag (12 oz) white vanilla baking chips (2 cups), melted
- cans (16 oz each) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- bag (10 oz) butterscotch chips (1 3/4 cups), melted
- Yellow food color
- Red food color
- pieces candy corn
- 1 Line 13x9-inch pan with foil; butter foil. In large bowl, mix melted vanilla baking chips and 1 can of the frosting until well blended. Spread 1/3 of mixture evenly in pan.
- 2 In another large bowl, mix melted butterscotch chips and second can of frosting until well blended. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon yellow and 1/2 teaspoon red food color until mixture is orange and well blended. Spread orange mixture over white layer in pan.
- 3 If remaining 2/3 of white mixture has set up, heat in microwavable bowl in microwave on medium-high for 1 minute until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon yellow food color until mixture is bright yellow and well blended. Spread over orange layer in pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 4 Use foil to lift candy from pan. Turn white side up; peel off foil. Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Press 1 piece candy corn in center of each candy. Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/