Christmas Tree JIGGLERS
Write a review
- cups boiling water, divided
- pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin, divided
- can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- cup multi-colored sprinkles
- ADD 1-1/3 cups boiling water to 2 pkg. gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 8-inch-square dish sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 25 to 30 min. or until set but not firm.
- MEANWHILE, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in evaporated milk. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened; pour over gelatin layer in dish.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold onto cutting board just before serving; cut into 4 rows, then cut each row into 7 alternating triangles. Garnish with sprinkles. Reserve gelatin trimmings for snacking.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/