Chocolate Spider Webs
Write a review
- 6 squares semi-sweet chocolate (or 6 oz. baking chocolate wafers)
- 2 cups (100 g) straight pretzels
- 12 gummy spiders
- Line 2 baking sheets with wax or parchment paper. In a large bowl, melt chocolate over a pot of simmering water (creating a double boiler). Once chocolate is melted, stir pretzels into chocolate to coat.
- 2. Using tongs, pick up bunches of coated pretzels and flatten into messy stacks on lined sheets. Make 12 stacks.
- 3. While chocolate is still warm, dip the bottoms of the gummy spiders into melted chocolate and press onto pretzel stacks to stick. Chill in fridge about 15 minutes to harden chocolate.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/