Chocolate Cat Cookies
Write a review
- package (18 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake® Big Deluxe Classics® triple chocolate cookies
- Assorted candy sprinkles, as desired
- Candy-coated chocolate candies, candy corn, string licorice
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, place cookies 2 inches apart; flatten slightly to make smooth tops.
- 2 Use fingers to press dough inward at top of each cookie, forming V shape; press resulting tips into points for cat ears.
- 3 Sprinkle cookies with candy sprinkles. Bake as directed on package. While cookies are baking, plan and assemble decorations. Immediately decorate hot cookies with candy-coated chocolate candies for eyes, candy corn for noses, and string licorice for whiskers. Remove cookies to cooling rack.
- Look for orange candy sprinkles for these cookies.
- It is hard to tell when these cookies are done. Take them out at the time given on the package, even if they look soft. They will firm up when cooled.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/