Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Write a review
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food cake mix
- cup vegetable oil
- teaspoon vanilla
- bar (8 oz) dark baking chocolate, chopped
- cup whipping cream
- cup crushed candy canes (about 40)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cake mix, oil, vanilla and eggs until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls 1 inch apart.
- 2 Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 In medium microwavable bowl, microwave dark chocolate and whipping cream uncovered on High 30 seconds or until warm. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Spread chocolate mixture over cookies; sprinkle with crushed candy.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/