Cherry Pie Cups
Write a review
- box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. With 3 1/2- or 4-inch round cutter, cut 6 rounds from each crust; discard scraps.
- 2 Fit rounds into 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing in gently. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling into each crust-lined cup.
- 3 Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is bubbly
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/