Cherry-Fudge Cheesecake Dessert
Write a review
- box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- cup flour
- cup butter or margarine, melted
- packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2
- cups whipping (heavy) cream
- can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 Heat oven to 350ºF. Stir together 3/4 cup of the brownie mix (dry), flour and the butter. Press in bottom of ungreased springform pan, 9x3 inches, or square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- 2 Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently, until smooth. Add remaining brownie mix and the whipping cream. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl frequently, until smooth. Pour over crust in pan.
- 3 Bake 45 to 50 minutes for springform pan, 35 to 40 minutes for 9-inch square pan, or until set; cool 20 minutes. Run metal spatula along side of cheesecake to loosen before and after refrigerating. Spread pie filling over cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
- Removing the dessert from the pan will be easier if you press the crust rather than pack it too firmly.
- Looking for another great flavor combo? Use raspberry pie filling.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/