Cheesy Christmas Tree
Write a review
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- cup pesto
- cup chopped red peppers
- stick KRAFT or POLLY-O Twists
- RITZ Crackers
- CUT block of cream cheese diagonally in half. Arrange both halves, with points together, on serving plate to resemble Christmas-tree shape.
- CUT a 2-inch piece from the string cheese. Place at bottom of tree for the trunk. Wrap up remaining cheese; refrigerate until ready to use for snacking or other use.
- SPOON pesto over cream cheese; sprinkle with peppers. Serve as a spread with the crackers
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/