Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Write a review
- can (18.5 oz) Progresso® Traditional Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Soup
- can (10 oz) Old El Paso® hot or mild enchilada sauce
- cups shredded cooked chicken
- cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- corn tortillas (6 inches)
- medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together soup and enchilada sauce. Spread 1 cup soup mixture in ungreased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- 2 In large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken and 1 cup of the cheese; reserve remaining soup mixture. On microwavable plate, stack tortillas and cover with paper towel; heat on High 1 minute to soften. Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along middle of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- 3 Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Sprinkle green onions on top. Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly around edges.
- Expert Tips
- Offer chopped lettuce, avocado slices or chopped fresh cilantro for extra toppers.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/