Banana Pudding Pie
Write a review
- 1 Pillsbury® Pet-Ritz® frozen deep dish pie crust (from 12-oz package)
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 box (6-serving size) banana instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 Heat oven to 400°F. Bake pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked pie shell. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Reserve 8 vanilla wafer cookies; coarsely crush remaining 16 cookies. Set aside.
- 2 In large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with whisk about 2 minutes or until thickened. Spoon 3/4 cup pudding into cooled pie shell. Top with half the crushed vanilla wafer cookies and half the banana slices. Repeat layers; top with remaining pudding. Cover surface of pie with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 3 hours to blend flavors.
- 3 Just before serving, remove plastic wrap. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and a vanilla wafer cookie. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/