Caramel Cream Cake
Write a review
- 1 cup finely chopped sweetened flaked coconut
- Pecan Pie Cake Batter
- Pecan Pie Filling
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Garnishes: raspberries, fresh mint sprig
- 1. Stir 1 cup finely chopped coconut into Pecan Pie Cake Batter; spoon batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- 3. Spread Pecan Pie Filling between layers. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting on top and sides of cake. Sprinkle top and sides with toasted pecans and toasted coconut. Garnish, if desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/