Candy Corn-Marshmallow RICE KRISPIES® TREATS™
Write a review
- cup butter
- cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- drops yellow food coloring
- drops red food coloring
- cups KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- cups candy corn
- MICROWAVE butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring in food colorings after 45 sec.
- ADD cereal and candy corn; mix well. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- COOL completely before cutting into 12 bars. Cut each bar diagonally in half.
- Use Your Stove
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add remaining ingredients; continue as directed.
- How to Press Cereal Mixture into Pan
- Use waxed paper to press marshmallow mixture into prepared pan.
- How to Store
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/