Candied Apple Pie Cheesecake
Write a review
- cup crushed NABISCO Ginger Snaps
- Tbsp. butter, melted
- cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- tsp. vanilla
- cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- cup apple pie filling, divided
- cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, divided
- cup toffee bits, divided
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- MIX crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- BEAT cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each. Stir in 1/2 each pie filling, nuts and toffee. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 35 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with remaining pie filling, nuts and toffee before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/