Bold Tie-Dyed Layer Cake
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Neon Yellow Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Vibrant Green Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Orange All Star™ Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 1 pouch Pillsbury® Funfetti® Aqua Blue Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2 2/3 cups water, divided
- 1 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 8 large egg whites, divided
- 3 containers Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 4 (9-inch) round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray; dust with flour. Prepare each cake mix separately according to package directions using 2/3 cup water, 1/4 cup oil and 2 egg whites for each. Spoon 1/4 cupful of yellow batter into each prepared pan. Repeat to spoon 1/4 cupful of each remaining batter into each pan without spreading batters. Repeat until all batter is added to pans. Cut through batters with tip of knife to lightly swirl.
- BAKE 28 to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Level tops of cakes using a long serrated knife.
- STACK cake layers on cake plate, spreading 1/3 cup frosting between each layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/