Blackberry Cheesecake Dessert for Two
Write a review
- Pillsbury® Oven Baked frozen butterflake dinner rolls (from 20.3-oz bag)
- egg, beaten
- teaspoon granulated sugar
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- oz cream cheese, softened
- tablespoon powdered sugar
- tablespoons whipping cream
- teaspoon grated lemon peel
- oz fresh blackberries or 1 cup Cascadian Farm® frozen organic blackberries, thawed, drained
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place frozen rolls on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High 10 seconds; turn over and microwave 10 seconds longer.
- 2 Press and stretch each roll into 4-inch round with 1/4-inch-high rim around outer edge. Using fork, prick dough generously. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place rounds 2 inches apart on cookie sheet; brush surfaces with beaten egg.
- 3 In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over rounds. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. After 5 minutes, prick crust if it starts to bubble. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- 4 In same small bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar, whipping cream and lemon peel. Spread half over top of each round; top with blackberries.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/