Beef and Bean Crescent Burritos
Write a review
- lb ground beef, cooked, drained
- cup black beans, rinsed, drained (from 15-oz can)
- tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 In 10-inch skillet, mix beef, beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Separate or cut dough into 8 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon beef mixture down center of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Starting with short side, roll up; pinch edge to seal. Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 3 Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/