Angel Cake Supreme
Write a review
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Cascade Mountain™ Pure Seedless Red Raspberry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16 oz.) box Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix, prepared and baked according to package directions
- OR 1 (10-inch) round prepared angel food cake
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Raspberries (optional), fresh or frozen
- MIX preserves and water in small bowl. Split cake in half horizontally. Spread curd on bottom half. Replace top. Blend 1/2 of preserves mixture with whipped topping and powdered sugar. Frost cake. Drizzle remaining preserves over top of cake. Garnish with raspberries, if desired.
- TIP Also try with DICKINSON'S Seedless Black Raspberry or Strawberry Preserves.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/