Valentine Teddy Bear Cookies
Write a review
- package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies (24 cookies)
- cup chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz container)
- Pink gel food color
- cup fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting (from 12-oz container)
- small round chocolate-covered creamy mints
- heart-shaped red cinnamon candies
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2 On ungreased cookie sheets, place 12 cookies 2 inches apart for bear faces. Cut remaining 12 cookies in half; roll into 24 balls. Place 2 balls on top of each whole cookie for ears. Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 3 Frost each cookie with 1 tablespoon chocolate frosting.
- 4 In small bowl, stir 1 to 2 drops pink gel food color into white frosting until well blended. Frost insides of ears with pink frosting. Decorate each bear face with 1 mint for nose and 2 red cinnamon candies for eyes. Spoon remaining pink frosting into small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off tiny corner. Pipe each mouth using pink frosting. Store loosely covered
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/