Valentine Cookie Pops
Write a review
- package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- flat wooden sticks with round ends
- 1 1/4
- cups vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- Assorted small candies, or candy decors or nonpareils, if desired
- yards red curling ribbon
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cookie dough pieces 2 inches apart. Into side of each piece of dough, insert wooden stick 1 inch, overlapping wooden sticks as necessary.
- 2 Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- 3 Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies. Tie 18 inches of red ribbon into bow around each stick next to cookie
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/