Upside-Down Cinnamon-Apple Coffee Cake
Write a review
- 1 1/2
- cups chopped peeled apples
- (12.4-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- cup pecan halves or pieces
- tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- cup firmly packed brown sugar
- tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the apples in sprayed pan.
- 2 Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in large bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup apples and pecans.
- 3 In small bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar and corn syrup; mix well. Add brown sugar mixture to dough mixture; toss gently to combine. Spoon mixture over apples in pan.
- 4 Bake at 350°F. for 28 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving platter.
- 5 Remove lid from icing. Microwave icing on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/