Turkey in a Cup
Write a review
- cup spinach dip
- oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- Large yellow, red, green and orange bell peppers
- cup sweet peas
- In small bowl, beat spinach dip and cream cheese with electric mixer on high speed about 1 minute or until well mixed.
- 2 Cut turkey head from yellow bell pepper. Cut 1/2-inch triangle from red bell pepper for turkey wattle. Cut 1/2x1-inch strips from desired colors of bell peppers for feathers.
- 3 Spoon 2 tablespoons dip into each of 5 (2- to 3-oz) cups. Place turkey head in cup; attach peas for eyes using spinach dip. Insert pepper triangle for turkey wattle. Place colored pepper strips behind head for feathers.
- The spinach dip can be made a day ahead; cover and refrigerate.
- Make this turkey more fun by using different shapes of small shot glasses.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/