Triple-Chocolate Cherry Bars
Write a review
- box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® chocolate fudge cake mix
- can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- eggs, beaten
- bag (12-oz size) miniature semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- container Betty Crocker® Whipped chocolate frosting
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease and flour 15x10x1-inch or 13x9-inch pan, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- 2 In large bowl, gently mix dry cake mix, pie filling, eggs and chocolate chips with rubber spatula; break up any undissolved cake mix by pressing with spatula. Carefully spread in pan.
- 3 Bake 15x10x1-inch pan 23 to 27 minutes, 13x9-inch pan 29 to 34 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Frost with frosting. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store loosely covered
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/