Tree Trimmer Treats™
Write a review
- 12 (6-inch lengths) red or black string licorice
- 12 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- — OR —
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- M&M'S® brand chocolate candies
- Fold each licorice piece in half and push ends through centers of 12 miniature marshmallows. Set aside.
- 2. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add 10 ounces marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- 3. Using 1/2-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into 12 portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ornament shape around licorice ends. Cool. Decorate with frosting and M&M'S® brand chocolate candies. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/