Write a review
- can (11 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated breadsticks
- tablespoon water
- Sesame or poppy seed
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Separate dough into 12 pieces; unroll each into an 18-inch rope. Cut off 1 inch of each breadstick for tree trunk.
- 2 On greased cookie sheet, shape each breadstick into a tree (see diagram). Place trunk at base of tree.
- 3 In small bowl, beat egg and water; brush over trees. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- 4 Bake at 350°F. for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Serve warm.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/