Tangy Glazed Ham Recipe
Write a review
- 1 fully cooked, Boneless Carving Ham (3 pounds)
- Easy to carve ham
- Boneless Carving Ham is applewood smoked and perfectly glazed.
- Learn More >
- Sams Club
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons zesty Italian salad dressing
- Place ham in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Pour remaining ingredients over ham in the order listed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12 servings.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/