Sweet & Spicy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
Write a review
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cheeses until blended. Spoon into pepper halves. Wrap a half-strip of bacon around each pepper half.
- Combine brown sugar and chili seasoning; coat peppers with sugar mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until bacon is firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
- Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/