Sugarplum Brunch Ring
Write a review
- cup sugar
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- frozen bread dough rolls, thawed (1/2 of 48-oz package)
- tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- cup chopped pecans
- cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- cup dark corn syrup
- 1 Grease 12-cup fluted tube pan. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Cut each roll in half. Dip in butter; roll in sugar mixture. Place half of rolls in pan. Sprinkle with half of pecans and half of cherries. Drizzle with half of corn syrup. Repeat with remaining half of ingredients.
- 2 Drizzle any remaining butter over top; sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture. Cover with greased plastic wrap and cloth towel. Let rise in warm place (80 to 85°F.) until light and doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- 3 Heat oven to 350°F. Uncover dough. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is deep golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate; remove pan. Serve warm to pull apart, or cool completely and slice.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/