Sugar Cookie Snowmen
Write a review
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- pretzel sticks, broken in half
- container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Assorted candies
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2 Shape dough into 21 (1 1/4-inch) balls, 21 (1-inch) balls and 21 (3/4-inch) balls. For each snowman, place 3 balls in decreasing sizes with edges just touching on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten balls slightly. Place snowmen about 3 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately insert pretzel sticks into sides of middle balls for arms. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4 Frost cookies and decorate with candies.
- Sprinkle serving platter with powdered sugar to look like snow and invite kids for some friendly finger licking
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/