Spider Bite Cupcake
Write a review
- 24 (2 1/2 in.) cupcakes, baked in paper liners
- 1 1/2 can(s) (16 oz each) vanilla frosting
- 24 chocolate-covered marshmallow cookies (such as Mallomars)
- 48 (from a 12- or 16-oz bag) Tootsie Roll Midgees
- Brown tube icing
- Regular M&M’s and mini M&M’s
- Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting, reserving 1 Tbsp. Place cookies on top.
- Cut Tootsie Roll Midgees into 4 pieces each. Using the palm of your hand, roll each piece into a 3-in. rope. Press into rope with tines of a fork to make texture lines. Press 8 ropes onto each frosted cupcake for legs.
- Pipe small dots of tube icing onto cookies for eyes and nose; press on M&M's for eyes and mini M&M for nose. With a toothpick, dot eyes with reserved white frosting.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/