Spicy Grilled Quesadillas
Write a review
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- Top each of 4 tortillas with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/4 cup chicken and 2 tablespoons green onions. Brush the edges of the tortillas with water. Top with the remaining tortillas and press the edges to seal.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Brush the tops of the quesadillas with the oil. Place the quesadillas oil-side down on the grill rack. Brush the other side of the quesadillas with the oil. Grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted, turning the quesadillas over once halfway through the grilling time. Remove the quesadillas from the grill and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve with the remaining salsa and the sour cream.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/