Spiced Green Tea Recipe
Write a review
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- In a large stock pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Add the sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice to tea; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in apple juice and cranberry juice. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/