Snowman "Star" Cutouts
Write a review
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- tube (4.25 oz) Betty Crocker® black decorating icing
- container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Coarse white decorating sugar
- Assorted candies
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- 2 On lightly floured surface, roll dough to about 1/8-inch thickness. With star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out stars; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4 Frost and decorate 1 cookie at a time. Pipe black icing on tip of star for hat. Frost remaining star with white frosting. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Attach candies for buttons and face.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/