Snowman Cookie Friends
Write a review
- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Betty Crocker® decorating icing (assorted colors, as desired)
- Betty Crocker® blue, green and yellow decorating sugars
- Betty Crocker® red cinnamon decors
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour and egg until dough forms. Roll dough on floured surface to about 1/4 inch thick. Cut with cookie cutters. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2 Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet; cool completely.
- 3 Spread frosting on cooled cookies. Decorate as desired with remaining
- Allow frosted or decorated cookies to harden or become set before storing. Store them between layers of waxed paper, plastic wrap or foil.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/