Snow Angel Elf Cookie
Red Hot Holiday Trends - Uh oh! Looks like this giant edible Elf on the Shelf® can’t be left alone in the kitchen. The good news is that he’s as delicious as he is mischievous.
Write a review
- pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Red food color
- tablespoons Betty Crocker® Whipped chocolate frosting
- blue mini confetti sprinkles
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch. Press dough in bottom of pan.
- 2 Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
- 3 Place about 3 tablespoons white frosting in each of 2 small bowls. Leave 1 bowl white for mittens, collar and hat trim; add very small amount red food color to other bowl to make pink for face. To remaining white frosting, stir in enough red food color to make bright red for hat, body, arms, legs and mouth. Chocolate frosting will be for hair and blue sprinkles for the eyes.
- 4 Using sharp paring knife, cut cookie into shapes as directed on diagram. Place cookies on serving platter in elf shape. Frost and decorate elf as desired, using photo as guide.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/