Write a review
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 2-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Velvety Cream Cheese Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Cinnamon sugar,* for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- COMBINE cake mix, nutmeg, cinnamon, water, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill baking cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- To frost cupcakes: DEPRESS nozzle on frosting can to make large frosting star in the center of each cupcake, and then while releasing nozzle quickly pull frosting up and away forming a curl. Surround large center frosting star with 8 smaller frosting stars along the outside edge of cupcake. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- TIP Cinnamon sugar is available in your grocer's spice aisle or you can make your own by combining 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/