Silly Penguin Cookies
Write a review
- package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- Coarse sugar
- cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- orange slice candies
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, place cookie dough rounds 2 inches apart, pressing slightly to form rectangles. Sprinkle heavily with coarse sugar.
- 2 Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. carefully reshape cookie slightly if needed. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Sprinkle with sugar again if desired. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- 3 Spoon melted chocolate into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1/2 inch off one corner of bag, and pipe chocolate on outside of cookie (see photo). Cut feet and beaks from orange candies. Use chocolate to attach beak and feet on each cookie. Add miniature marshmallows for eyes, and dots of chocolate for pupils
- Use your favorite candies to decorate these cute cookies.
- Any gummy candy can be used instead of the orange slice candies. Just roll them out slightly in sugar, and cut with clean kitchen scissors or a paring knife into desired shapes.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/