Secret Santa Trees
Write a review
- container (12 oz) fluffy white or vanilla whipped ready-to-spread frosting
- small foil-wrapped milk chocolate Santa candies
- fudge-striped cookies
- sugar-style ice cream cones with pointed ends
- to 3 drops green food color
- Sugar sequins, sugar crystals or assorted decors
- 1 For each tree, place small amount of frosting between backs of 2 wrapped Santa candies; attach to bottom of cookie with small amount of frosting.
- 2 Spread rim of cone with small amount of vanilla frosting. Attach over Santa to 1 cookie, chocolate side to cone. Stand upright on tray. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 Stir food color into remaining frosting; frost each tree with 3 tablespoons green frosting. Decorate with sugar sequins, crystals or decors as desired. For frosting to be firm to touch, prepare the day before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/