Scary Pudding Cups
Write a review
- oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- cups cold milk
- drops green food coloring
- pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- OREO Cookies, crushed
- MELT chocolate in microwave as directed on package. Use a clean small paint brush to paint a monster face on the inside of each of four clear 5-oz. plastic cups with the melted chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD milk and food coloring to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Immediately pour into prepared cups.
- TOP with the cookie crumbs. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store any leftover desserts in refrigerator.
- Variation - Jack-O'-Lantern Cups
- Prepare as directed, except paint jack-o'-lantern faces inside the cups and substitute 2 drops red food coloring and 4 drops yellow food coloring for the green food coloring. Insert a pretzel log into top of each filled pudding cup for the pumpkin stem.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/