Santa Handprint Christmas Card Craft
Write a review
- Sheet of green construction paper
- red construction paper
- white, red, pink, and black paint
- 2 google eyes
- Fold a sheet of green construction paper in half to make a card.
- Cut a Santa hat shape from red paper and glue onto the front of the card.
- Glue 2 google eyes under the hat.
- Brush child's hand with white paint and press onto the paper to make Santa's beard. Wash hands.
- Use fingers to add details of the white trim of the hat, Santa's cheeks, nose, and mouth. Allow to dry.
- If desired, glue a white pom pom at the top of the hat.
- Write a message inside and send your Santa Christmas card to someone special.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/