Red & Green Holiday Bowl
Write a review
- qt. (4 cups) boiling water, divided
- pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- pkg. (6 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
- cups cold water, divided
- can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup sugar
- tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- STIR 2 cups boiling water to each flavor gelatin mix in separate medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir 1 cup cold water into gelatin in each bowl. Refrigerate lime gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Let cherry gelatin stand at room temperature.
- STIR pineapple into thickened lime gelatin. Pour into 4- to 5-qt. glass bowl. Refrigerate 30 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm (gelatin should stick to finger when touched and should mound).
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with whisk or mixer until well blended. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP. Spoon over lime gelatin layer in bowl; refrigerate. Meanwhile, refrigerate cherry gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened.
- ADD oranges to cherry gelatin; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/