Pumpkin Spice Buddies
Write a review
- 1 box (13.5 oz) Cinnamon Chex® Cereal
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup powdered sugar, divided
- In a large bowl combine Cinnamon Chex Cereal, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Set aside.
- In a double broiler or microvave carefully melt the white choocolate. Add the pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Pour the white chocolate mix over the chex cereal and fold it into the cereal, fruit, and seeds are all covered evenly.
- Divide the powdered sugar between 2 large bags. Add half of the cereal to each bag. Shake until the powdered sugar fully coats the cereal.
- Lay on a baking sheet to dry. Store in airtight container.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/