Write a review
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup ground pecans
- cup all-purpose flour
- cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- teaspoon vanilla
- cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in pecans, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended.
- 2 Shape dough into 48 (1-inch) balls. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 1 inch apart.
- 3 Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool slightly on cooling rack.
- 4 Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar; cool completely on cooling rack. If desired, roll cookies in powdered sugar again.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/