Write a review
- KRAFT Caramels
- tsp. water
- cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- cup canned pumpkin
- Tbsp. brown sugar
- tsp. flour
- tsp. orange zest
- won ton wrappers
- egg white, lightly beaten
- cups oil
- Tbsp. powdered sugar
- MICROWAVE caramels and water in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir until caramels are completely melted. Cool 2 min. Stir in sour cream and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- WHISK cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, flour, zest and remaining cinnamon until well blended. Spoon about 2 tsp. onto center of each won ton wrapper. Moisten edges with egg white; fold diagonally in half. Pinch edges together tightly to seal.
- HEAT oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat to 350ºF. Add won tons, in batches; cook 2 to 3 min. or until evenly browned. Drain. Cool slightly or to room temperature. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve with caramel sauce.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/