Pumpkin Patch Rocky Road Brownies
Write a review
- box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- cup peanuts
- cups miniature marshmallows
- cup milk chocolate chips
- cup Betty Crocker® Whipped vanilla frosting (from 12-oz container)
- drops green food color
- small pumpkin-shaped candies
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray or grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. Make brownie batter as directed on box--except stir in peanuts. Spread in pan.
- 2 Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Immediately sprinkle warm brownies with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- 3 Bake about 3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 30 minutes.
- 4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High 15 seconds; stir in food color. Drizzle over bars. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Top each bar with 1 candy.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/