Pretzel Bones Recipe
Pretzels that go with the Blood and Guts Dip
Write a review
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- n a Dutch oven, melt honey and butter; stir in chili powder and onion powder. Add pretzels; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300° for 5 minutes, stirring once. Cool in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/