Pomegranate Yogurt Dip How-To
Write a review
- 1 medium pomegranate
- 3 containers (5.3 oz each) Yoplait® Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- 1 package (8 oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 Cut pomegranate in half; remove and reserve seeds. Into large bowl, squeeze pomegranate halves until all juice is released; discard rest of pomegranate. Add remaining ingredients except seeds; beat with electric mixer on medium speed or whisk until smooth.
- 2 Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle seeds on top just before serving.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/