Picante-Glazed Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 12 chicken wings (about 2 pounds)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, toasted
- 1 Heat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut off the chicken wing tips and discard. Cut the chicken wings in half at the joint.
- Heat 1 1/2 cups picante sauce, marmalade and mustard in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 40 minutes or until the mixture is reduced to 3/4 cup, stirring occasionally.
- Place the chicken into a large bowl. Add the remaining picante sauce and toss to coat. Place the chicken onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, turning the chicken over once halfway through the bake time. Baste the chicken with the picante-mustard mixture during the last 10 minutes of the bake time. Sprinkle with the sesame seed, if desired.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/