Peppermint Crunch Recipe
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies or candy canes
- Line a baking sheet with foil and grease the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir in oil and remaining butter until smooth. Stir in peppermint candies.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet, spreading to desired thickness. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Holiday Cottage http://www.holidaycottagepage.com/